All of our study rooms are located on the second floor of the library and all of our study cubbies are on the first floor. Reserve a space ahead of time and enjoy. :)
You can reserve a room up to two weeks in advance. Spaces can be booked for up to two hours a day.
Due to COVID-19, only one student allowed in rooms.
To reserve a room, please review the following instructions:
- Click on the start time. For instance, if I want to book Study Room 1 for 1-2:30 PM, I would click on 1 PM in the row for Study Room 1.
- A drop down menu will appear. Select the end time for your reservation. Keeping with the above example, I would select 2:30 PM. Then click Submit Times.
- Read the Terms & Conditions. Then click Continue.
- Input your name and @vanguard.edu email address. Then click on Submit my Booking.
- A confirmation will appear. You will also receive a confirmation email.
If you are more than five minutes late, library staff has the right to give the space to another individual.